Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Lessons Are Not Wrong

The lessons I have learned over the past year of Practitioner 1 studies have sometimes been painful and occasionally, I have felt like a bit of a failure.  What I have truly learned is that I am not my setbacks or my failures or my circumstances - I am so much more.

I am connected to a Source and a Universe that uses my lessons to show me the possibilities.  And I can either grumble about them or choose to move through them into the reality of joy and abundance and peace.  I can choose to live Heaven here on Earth.

So, today, I set the intention to rise above my circumstances and to ask, how can I add value to the people and the events that are showing up?  And my prayer is to continue to grow spiritually now that Year 1 is finished.

Affirmative prayer:
Flowing into everything and through everything is One Source, One Power, One Presence that is all life – never tiring and always available.  This presence that I call God is always giving and always providing, supplying all that is needed in every moment. 


This Presence that flows through everything also flows into and through me, lifting me up and making clear the truth of who I am – a spiritual being having a human incarnation. Knowing the essence of who I am brings a peace and a love and a contentment as I move through my human experience, as I move closer to my true identity.

As I go forward with Practitioner studies, I can feel the energy, popping and buzzing with excitement and hope for my continued spiritual growth.  There is a clarity as I learn more about the truth of who I am and my heart is filled with love and my body is filled with power to know more, to experience more and to expand into the brilliance of my life.  I affirm that I am available to the growth and expansion that comes from learning more about how the Universe truly works and how I am a part of the all-good.  I can see that we are all deserving as a part of the One, each following our passion for bringing into this experience our unique gifts and talents.  Knowing I am connected to the God in each and every person and thing, I embrace the connection with all that breathes and moves, knowing it is for my full expression of Spirit.

I am grateful for the support of the Universe that allows and provides for my expansion and my growth.  Thank you, God, for the ways that I am cherished and loved and for the ways that I can cherish and love others as well.  It is through this love that I see the God in myself and I see the God in events and circumstances - that regardless of appearance, they are in motion for a purpose and are in motion for revealing my purpose.

Knowing the Universe is unlimited, I release my words to the action of the Law, setting my thoughts and feelings free to reveal what is already here, right now.  I need do nothing more but allow and embrace what shows up, having faith that it is all for my highest and best spiritual growth.  And I let it be so.  And so it is!

"Nobody else knows your reason for being.  You do.  Your bliss guides you to it.  When you follow your bliss, when you follow your path to joy, your conversation is of joy, your feelings are of joy -- you're right on the path of that which you intended when you came forth into this physical body."
~ Esther Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment