Friday, May 24, 2013

Everything I Need Comes To Me With Ease

There's goes my monkey mind again.  Why does life have to be so hard?  When does the struggle end?  As a challenge comes up, my thoughts seem to start down this path of their own volition.

What I want is to live my life like Richard Branson or Mariah Carey - in charge of my livelihood and enjoying leisurely days on my own island.  People to do my hair and plenty of money to spend on the clothes I see on Pinterest.   What I seem to have is hair up in a thrown together ponytail and $5 t-shirts from Forever 21.

I am learning that we all have these types of day, even Richard Branson.  And if they can get through them, so can I.  So, I have some strategies in place to get out of my monkey mind and into my life of ease.

First, I need to remember that we are all connected and that whatever is in those I feel have a life of ease, it also exists within me.  Rather than complain about what I don't have, I need to turn it around into seeing those with success even more successful and to be genuinely happy for their prosperity.

Admittedly, it takes some practice, however, each time I see an article or hear news about someone's good fortune, I make a point to congratulate them, even if it's silently within.  The more I have been doing this, the easier it gets and I know it will be returned to me (in fact, I can feel less emphasis being placed on my lack and true gratefulness for the abundant Universe we live in through this practice).

Then, I stay focused on my path, having the faith that right where I am is right where I am supposed to be.  I take my actions one step at a time, feeling grateful that I do have choices available to me.  Broken down into bite-size pieces, the struggle seems to disappear as I check off my tasks or enjoy a break from doing anything at all.

Lastly, I change my definition of lack.  There will always be someone with more than I have currently.  But, when it comes right down to it, all of my needs are met.  I have a closet full of clothes, a refrigerator stocked with healthy food, a family who love and support me and a lovely four-bedroom house with a backyard that brings me peach and joy.

It's making all the difference in my life when I remember that my struggle with having "less than" belongs to no one but me.  And that is good enough for now.

My intention for today: I am in the easy flow of my life and I pull to me everything that is for my highest and best.

Affirmative Prayer:
The presence of the Divine Indwelling Spirit moves through all that is, breathing life into all that require it, creating a world that works for everyone.  This creative and expansive presence exists where I am right now, surrounding me in beauty and love and connecting my heart and my mind to see the truth of who I am - an expression of God - perfect, whole and complete.

As I allow this expression of God as Sandy to unfold, I know that the abundance and prosperity is here now for me to take hold of.  Everything I need comes to me with ease and with grace and I have no need for thoughts of lack or limitation.  I let go of any perceived struggle, trusting that my way is made for me.  Out of no way, a way is always made and it is made even better than I can imagine.  The vast Universe steps up to fill my bucket to overflowing and I allow my life to flow easily and effortlessly, taking one step at a time.

Grateful for this energy of ease and peace and joy, I say simply thank you, Spirit, for Your presence within.  My life is blessed and I know it is Your pleasure to support me in an abundant and prosperous life.  The Universe with-holds nothing and for that I am grateful.

Releasing my words to the Divine Action of the Law, I let the worthiness wash over me, knowing that as I have written these words, it is already done.  I am deserving of what is here now and what is on its way.  I let it be so.  And so it is!






No comments:

Post a Comment