Saturday, May 31, 2014

Have A Perfectly Magnificent Weekend!




Kevin has to work on Saturday so it's me and my dog, Cody, hanging out.  My plan is to take Cody out to explore a neighborhood that I've never been to.  There are so many choices, it's hard to decide which one to pick.  I almost feel like a tourist in my own town!   Enjoy your weekend and here are some fun & inspiring links from around the web...

Here's what works to turn inspiration into action.....

How your language affects your success

11 people too confident for their own good

This teen just became the youngest female to climb Mount Everest

Sorry, Baby.  No one's putting this dog in the corner

5 reasons you want to make beer can chicken

Men, throw out your socks:  it's 'Mankles' season

Sleepy beach towns to visit this summer:  #summertravel

This made me smile

And this is something I'm going to try this weekend

And with the passing of Maya Angelou, here are 15 of her best quotes.  My favorite and my intention for this weekend:  "Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud."

Photo: Rick Harris / Flickr


No comments:

Post a Comment