Friday, September 20, 2013

Mindful Of My Worthiness

Like the popular Christmas poem, I've had visions of sugar plums dancing through my head.  Well - not really sugar plums.  More like new art for my walls, a new dresser and night stands for my bedroom and new fixtures for the guest bathroom.

It really struck me this morning how much my home is my sanctuary.  I was sitting in the dining room that we newly furnished in July and felt such gratitude for having this beautiful space.



I also realized my nesting instincts are kicking in.

We have a few spaces left that are being taken over by clutter.  There is no great place to put the mail so it ends up on the edge of the kitchen counter.  Our built-in computer desk is becoming a catch-all for random pieces of paper and books.  And, my closet needs some serious organizing.

And so, my search begins for shelving and organizing tools along with some fun pictures to hang on my walls.  Shopping - yay!

The best part - I hold no judgement against myself for this redecorating urge.  I know that I can stick to my spending plan while sprucing up my home.  In fact, it's something of a game to see what I can find that feeds my soul's urge to refresh my "nest" and is still affordable for me.

It makes my heart happy to follow this vision and I'm going for it.   Today,  I set the intention that I am worthy of updating my home and I am free to move forward with decorating plans.


"In every aspect of our lives, we are always asking ourselves, How am I of
 value?  What is my worth?  Yet I believe that worthiness is our birthright."

"The snow goose need not bathe to make itself white. Neither need you 
do anything but be yourself."
~Lao Tzu

Affirmative Prayer:
The Divine Indwelling Presence is all that exists in every moment of the day and night.  God, Source, Spirit - the Essence of the Infinite - is contained in every thought, in every word, in every dream, in every vision.  It is endless and forever expressing through me. My life is rich in experience as I allow the Essence to flow in me and as me and I experience greatness as I step into knowing the truth of my Divine nature.

Affirming my worthiness of the amazing good that Life is offering, I allow the abundance of the Universe to flow easily into my day.  As my desire to refresh my sacred space that I call home rises up in me, I have the means to shop for items that speak to my soul.  My prosperity shows up as art for my walls and new bedroom furniture and shelves and organizing tools for my computer center.  My heart grows as I see new creation happening and I am excited to simply sit and enjoy my sanctuary that has been blessed with love and joy.

I am so grateful for the true knowing that the Universe is yearning to support my dreams and desires.  Thank you, God, for showing me how much I am loved.  Life is good and I choose abundance and prosperity as my birthright.  And I am thankful for the freedom to be at choice in every moment.

Claiming the blessings in my life, I release my Word to the Divine action of the Law, knowing that as I let go, it is already happening.  And I let it be so.  And so it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment