Monday, September 23, 2013

Allow Your Dream To Live Inside You

Pulled by a vision.  I love Michael Beckwith's approach to living life - let yourself be pulled by a vision.  There is beauty in chasing a dream.  And - that beauty includes the challenges and the obstacles.

It's been a concept that takes some time to wrap my mind around.  The idea that painful things can be exactly what we need to propel our dreams forward is scary.

My belief - I think they exist because it forces us to get up and take action.

As I spend time each day asking "What is trying to emerge through me?" and "What do I need to become for this vision to manifest?", things show up that, quite, frankly, I'd rather not do.  It involves effort and moving outside of my comfort zone.

And after spending so much time with the knowing that my life is Divinely guided, I STILL hesitate.  If I sit around and spend time in wonder, the spiritual part of me knows that the miracles will be missed if I wait.  If I grab the dream and run with it, the logical part of me comes up with excuses and reasons and creates fear that I will fall firmly on my face.

What has been taking place, though, is something happens that makes it too painful NOT to take action.  Trauma is forcing me to face the realization that I am a Spiritual Being with unique gifts and talents to share.  And by not sharing my gifts and talents, I am impacting others dreams and visions for their life.

We are all connected.  Our lives unfold through a series of events and synchronicities as we interact.  Sometimes, my vision is not about ME.  I can be of service to OTHERS by taking a chance, by planting the seed that is my dream and by starting something new.

In the long run, as I look back at the struggles, it's amazing how often I can see that they were really just a small speed bump on my life path.  It is evidence that I should not let my fears hold me back.

And, it is clear that life is not about the destination - it is about the journey.

So, today, I set the intention to have the courage to go out in the world and try new things, with faith they'll unfold in perfect and beautiful ways.

"Whatever outrageous dream keeps flowing across your mind, allow it to live inside you.  Don't deflect it, diminish it, invalidate it or come up with some excuse for why it can't happen.  This will allow it to explain itself to you - why it's there, what it means,  and what if anything you should do about it."

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."
~Walt Disney

Affirmative Prayer:
Today, and every day, there is a Universal magnificence that is everywhere present and always available.  This Divine magnificence that I call God is seeking unique expression through me and as me and in me and I let all that is God move me in amazing ways.

Knowing that I can never be separate from my good, I allow myself to follow the vision of God's life as Sandy.  I dream big dreams and follow my heart as I step out in faith.  Affirming my courage to take a leap and jump into trying new things, I can see clearly how I am Divinely guided in sharing my gifts and talents and in so doing, allow others full expression of their gifts and talents.  It is all about circulation and it is with joy that I notice the blessings that show up as I take action.

I am so grateful for the prosperity that flows easily and effortlessly all around me.  Spirit breathes in me and on me and I am thankful for the peace that comes through that breath, thankful for the dreams that are inspired by that breath.

Affirming how much I am loved, I gladly release my Word to the Divine action of the Law, knowing it is already done in the Universal Mind.  I accept that something wonderful is happening right now!  And I let it be so.  And so it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment