Monday, July 22, 2013

Always Being Happy is NOT Necessary

As a person who is always seeking, I have the expectation that I should wake up each morning and feel life pulsating through my body, eager for what the day will bring.  THIS morning, however, I was ready to bury myself back under the covers and just burrow there for the day.  I didn't even have the energy to affirm myself out of this funk.

So, I made myself get out of bed anyway.  I walked the dog, took my shower, had some breakfast, trying the whole time to get motivated.  Instead of seeing possibilities, I was seeing only problems.

I decided rather than trying to "positive talk" my way out of this, I would embrace and sit with it for a while.  I checked work email and contemplated the feelings I had around my job.  I turned on Hay House radio and listened to Dr. Robin's show, just being with the callers she was counseling.  Finally, after her show, I felt called to take some time to meditate.

After about 10 minutes, I could feel the shift viscerally.  I became filled with what I can only call faith that all is well.  It was almost as if I had a new wind behind me, filling me with a positivity and conviction that I am unstoppable.

A weight was being lifted from my shoulders and it was replaced with a knowing that I am deserving of having my heart's desire.

For me, that is the power of our Spiritual toolbox.

In this case, it was meditation and letting it be okay to feel the emotions I was experiencing.  I didn't have to do anything other than connect to Source and let It fill me.

Life will not always be joyful, bright and rosy.  There will be days that we feel sad, dreary or just "blah".  I choose NOT to be frightened by these feelings.  Instead, I use them as a learning opportunity to practice the tools that will work for me.

So, today I set the intention to relax and be with everything that I feel, sitting in anticipation that good and more good is mine now.

"The most good you can do for yourself spiritually is to live your life with total love, conviction and purpose."

Affirmative Prayer:

There is a spark of love that grows in each moment, through and around and in all that is.  This spark of Source Energy is all that is needed to deepen the knowing that we are all connected - we are infinite and endless - sharing our experiences and moving closer to knowing who we truly are - Spirit in human form.

Affirming Divine Wisdom, I simply need to show up each day exactly as I am, whether it is sadness or it is love.  It is all perfect as it is, providing opportunities to grow in Spirit. I treasure the tools I have to move through these feelings.  I meditate and I give thanks and I pray and a sense of peace enfolds me.  And knowing I am supported as I use my tools, I feel a shift in consciousness, a connectedness to Source, to God, to the One who is making me new.

Thank you, God, for Your patience as I embrace my journey.  I am grateful that I can sit with what is showing up and be kind to myself while I move closer to knowing my Divinity.  I am unstoppable as I embark on a life filled with living my heart's desire and it is all good - it is all great - it is all magnificent!

Knowing all is well, I release my Word to the action of the Law, confident it is already done in the One Mind.  This is my truth.  And I let it be so.  And so it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment