Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Midas Touch

Work, work, work.  I cannot believe how busy I have been.  It started last week with customer meetings throughout Northern California and it's continuing this week with conference calls and emails and price quotes.  It's a bit crazy!

It feels like invisible hands are driving a lot of this activity and so I trust and hold the intention that as I continue to work, success will be the end result.  In fact, today I had a little fun and pretended that I had the Midas touch - that everything I touched was turned to gold.

Not only was it fun but it left me feeling powerful.  Not powerful in a holier than thou sense but powerful in that I had the freedom and was at choice to look at everything and smile.  I waved my imaginary wand over whatever and whoever, holding uplifting thoughts of prosperity and abundance in perfect and wonderful ways.

I waved my wand over my work and the people I spoke with.  I waved my wand over the Starbucks barista who made my drink.  I waved my wand over the young homeless man who had a sad story to tell.

What I saw reflected back to me were people who started smiling as though it was the best day ever.  As I walked down the street to the grocery store, totally random people were saying hello and it was suddenly like we were children on a playground, enjoying the swings and the slides and sharing our space with no concerns over life responsibilities.

Even my phone calls and emails were mirroring back a general tone of friendliness and success.   Frankly, it gave me goosebumps.

It makes me wonder if I have been underestimating myself and underestimating the energy that is moving around each of us as we interact.  I've read and studied so much about how we are co-creating our reality but to see it in action in the community as though we truly are part of the One Mind is still a little stunning and amazing and profound to me.

I am left feeling emboldened to get really creative, to spread my wings and fly!  There is so much more to come and it might get messy but I also know it will be more valuable than I can even imagine.

"So when we hear you say, 'I'm wanting to romp more with my Inner Being.  
I'm wanting to know more what that's like', we say...your Inner Being
 is an unlimited friend who is always fun and always feels good.  And you
 are wanting to be as much in sync with that good friend as you possibly could be"


Affirmative Prayer:
In the waves of the ocean and the sands of the desert, there is a Presence that surrounds all that is seen and all that is unseen.  It is an incredible force and a striking illumination that shines and reveals the all-good of Spirit, of Source Energy, of God.

Knowing this force has Its being in me, I can feel a stirring deep down that guides my actions.  I am never separate from the joy and beauty and riches of Spirit as I step out into the world and live my life.

My steps are guided as I move through my day and my relationships with others are driven by Divine grace.  We support each other as we share our gifts and talents and I am lifted into success with each interaction.  Money flows so easily as I circulate and see the impact that combined energy has in the community.   My work is fulfilling and I am served by being of value to others.  I know this for me and I know this for those I meet each day - it hardly seems like work and we each realize success that seems miraculous.  There is a happiness that permeates and I smile as I walk down the street, seeing that smile reflected back to me in waves of joy.

I am so thankful for the light of Spirit that shines through me and I am grateful that my actions are empowered by Divine energy.  My life is blessed and it is with gratitude that I feel humbled that I only need ask and it is given.  It is finally starting to sink in as I realize how much I am loved.

Releasing my word to the Divine action of the Law, I know it is already done in the One Mind, the One Heart, the One Spirit.  Results are happening, shifts are occurring and I am free.  And I let it be so.  And so it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment