Friday, August 23, 2013

Designed To Live My Dreams

"It's easy to find "reasons" to turn away from your dreams.  But reasons are still no match for truth.  No matter what you tell yourself, you still want what you want.  You are designed to live your dreams.  And no amount of reason can really convince you otherwise."  ~Tama J. Kieves

I read this post by Tama on Facebook yesterday and it stuck with me all morning.  My heart sincerely yearns to be my own boss, to write more, and to somehow combine both with a touch of spirituality.  This is what I want but reason always pokes its nose in.

You need a "job" to make money OR my current work is not that bad, I should suck it up OR maybe being my own boss is not for me.

I absolutely feel I've been given a purpose and a vision by the Universe.  I make time each day to get quiet and do some life visioning.  I listen to my intuition and take action when I feel called in a certain direction.  In fact, that's how I ended up going down the path of Practitioner Studies.  And yet, I'm still drawn back to the same sales-type jobs that I've held for a LONG time.

So, I have to let go of where I think I should be and BE right where I am.  Somewhere inside of me there is a wisdom and if I stick with my transformative practices, I have faith that my vision is going to manifest in perfect ways for me.

I trust I will be shown the old habits and limiting beliefs that I need to release to step into my greatness.  And, I continue to fall more in love with the person I am becoming, even in the moments when all I see is an awkward mess.

I AM designed to live my dreams and Spirit is walking beside me, encouraging me to express my gifts and my talents.  So today, I set the intention to lean into my dreams and hold to the vision of what I want.

"Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements."

"Each of us has an inner dream that we can unfold if we will just have the courage to admit what it is, and the faith to trust our own admission.  The admitting is often very difficult."

Affirmative Prayer:
In the journey and unfoldment of life, there is only One.  One Mind, One Heart, One Indwelling Spirit.  This One showers grace and light in beautiful ways, making Heaven on Earth flow like a clear stream of water.  

This Indwelling Spirit that I call Mother/Father God circulates around and in and through me.  I am moved with ease and grace and dignity as I stand with the stream of life, potent and powerful.  This is my truth!

Affirming this truth, I declare that all of my needs are met.  I am embraced by the Universe as I see my dreams unfold in ways beyond what I can imagine.  I celebrate the vision I have for my life, knowing it is my soul's call to express and to expand my gifts and talents.  I accept that right where I am today is exactly where I am meant to be to live the best life ever.   And I am humbled by the blessings and miracles that seem to jump out at me where ever I am.  

I am so thankful for the good of the Universe that lights my path.  And I am grateful for the joy that sweeps me off my feet.  My life is changed and made new every day and I say Thank You, Spirit, for your presence within.  

Declaring I am available to more good and more joy and more success, I release my word to the Divine action of the Law.  I let go and I let God.  And I am uplifted, knowing it is already done.   I let it be so.  And so it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment