Friday, November 7, 2014

The Universal Flow Of Giving

Money - easy come, easy go.  That's the perception I've lived with for a long time.  Recently, I've noticed because of that perception, I tend to keep score with my generosity.

And while I'm keeping score and sometimes hoarding my money or making judgement calls about who I feel safe being generous with, I can feel my bank account shrinking.  It all comes back to the Universal Law of giving - the tighter I hold onto money (or love or a job) the more I struggle with bringing money (or love or a job) into my life.

On the other hand, when I remember that there is more than enough financial abundance to go around and give from that place, I tend to receive back MORE than I originally gave.  Not surprisingly, it comes back to me - usually - from a different source, NOT from the person that I gave to in the first place (which has been another misperception on my part.)

There is a flow to giving and receiving.  It's an acceptance and trust that something bigger than me is at play here.  I am financially okay and I will continue to be financially okay.  Thinking anything else is defeating and self-fulfilling.

So, where in YOUR life are you keeping score?

Today, I set the intention to remain open to the universal flow of giving, knowing there is always more than enough prosperity and abundance to go around.


"You have not lived today until you have done something 
for someone who can never repay you."   

"The wise man does not lay up his own treasures.  
The more he gives to others, the more he has for his own."  


Affirmative Prayer:
Being fully present in the silence of this moment, there is the sense of one Divine Intelligence, one Creative Wisdom.  It is in the power of a song that touches the heart and in the gentle rain that falls on the fields of flowers; sustaining, nurturing, strengthening.

This Creative Force that I call God knows me personally, expressing as me in every moment.  I am the song and the rain; sustaining, nurturing, strengthening.  Centering my consciousness in this knowing, there is a peaces that settles throughout and I allow Spirit to light my path forward.

Today, I choose to remember that I am a co-creator with Spirit.  I release any thoughts of anxiousness around money as I put the Universal Law of giving into action.  I let go of the belief that money goes as easily at it comes to me and instead, affirm that I am in the flow of an ever-increasing supply of abundance and prosperity. Goodness and prosperity pour themselves down on me all the time and I, in turn, pour my prosperity down over others I meet.  I welcome the transformation in my life from living this Law of Reciprocity.  It is powerful and exciting to know that my dreams of living from the overflow are being made manifest, right here and right now.

I am so grateful for the changes in my life around finances as I watch them multiply into more than enough.  I am thankful for my awareness of something bigger than me that tells me every day, life is wonderful.  Thank you, Spirit, for Your fullness of expression as me and through me.

Feeling renewed, I simply release this prayer to the Divine Action of the Law which activates my word into fulfillment.  My life is filled with peace and joy and happiness.  And I let it be so.  And so it is!


Photo courtesy of Chris Gin/Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment