Saturday, November 22, 2014

Have A Beautiful Weekend



Kevin and I are back from New Orleans and our weekend will be spent doing laundry, restocking the fridge and a few other neglected chores.  On the other hand, it will be perfect to catch up on The Blacklist and How To Get Away With Murder in between running errands.  What are you up to this weekend?  Hope it's fun....and warm!  And, here are a few fun and inspiring links from around the web....

Lose your fear; it's never too late

Are you giving your attention to empty vessels?

How he decided to move to Las Vegas in 12 hours

Why positive thinking sucks

Now is the time to express your passion

3 body language adjustments that will change your life

Letting go of guilt about what you "should" be doing

I always need to be reminded of this

30 things you had no idea you needed

You want me to what?

Hate to admit it but it's true


I had a chance to listen to Michael Beckwith's radio show today.  His guest was Mark Nepo and I've forgotten how much I enjoy what he writes.  My favorite from the show?  "We are challenged to have the courage to ask for what we need, only to practice what we are given." ~Mark Nepo.  Enjoy your weekend!

Photo courtesy of Charles Roffey/Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment