Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Traveling In A Direction That Works

Making a change and going back to work part-time has taken a bit of getting used to.  It's definitely bringing the focus back to doing what makes me happy in spite of the fear I might feel.

I was in sales for so long that it was comfortable.  Taking on a new role revolving around marketing for small businesses is well outside my comfort zone.

Right after I started, I had a moment of panic.  It was the voice in my head saying, "Is this really what you want to be doing?"  And that led to another voice asking, "Are you happy with how you're spending your time?"

For me, what that translates into is "Am I safe stepping into something new?"

I am definitely happy with the work/life balance that I have.  And, I am nurturing my desire for growth by having to learn new skills.

My soul has said it is time to take a risk.  It is telling me that I can trust that the Universe is guiding me.

So, I need to let go of being afraid that I might fail.  And I need to enjoy the feeling of happiness that comes from being inspired by the work I am doing.

I am always safe when I hang on to the belief that I am here to do great things.

So, where in your life are you playing it safe?

Today, I set the intention to trust that I am safe in my new career, even if it feels like I am in over my head at times.


"And suddenly you know: It's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings."  ~Meister Eckhart

"Those who have great faith, have a great power."  
~Ernest Holmes, The Science of Mind


Affirmative Prayer:
Taking in a breath, there is the feeling of a Divine Presence of Love that uplifts.  It is an Infinite Wisdom that cherishes and adores all that is and brings happiness and joy to every moment of the day and night.

This Presence of Love surrounds me and sits within me, reminding me that I am one with the Divine.  The confidence and courage to follow my own path is sustained by Spirit, living as me and expressing as me in all that I do.  I am peace itself in every choice and action that I take.

Knowing how deeply I am cared for, I also know that I am safe in every decision I make.  My actions are divinely guided and there is a courage that spurs me on to try new things.  I let go of being afraid of failure and instead, claim that changes are energizing and inspiring and are leading me toward prosperity and abundance.  There is a magic in starting something new that opens the way to miracles and I welcome the unexpected good that comes to me with ease.  I affirm that I am loved unconditionally even when my head might say that I am not worthy.  And I am blessed by the inner strength of Spirit that says Yes, I can be happy in the work that I do each day.

Embracing all of my good, I am deeply grateful to a loving Universe that is pushing me into perfect and right action.  I give thanks for each experience that shows me how great my life can be when I simply allow it to unfold.  And I am filled with gratitude for the calm and peace that are at my core as I go forward in faith.

From a place of inner peace, I release this prayer to the Divine Action of the Law, knowing it is already done in beautiful ways.  I trust that all is revealed and unfolding in perfect Divine timing.  And I let it be so.  And so it is.


Photo courtesy of Rick Harrison/Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment