Wednesday, October 22, 2014

How To Collaborate With Life

"We should know that the consciousness of good acts as a law of right action.  A consciousness of good, as it increases, always produces new and better circumstances in one's environment." Ernest Holmes, How to Use the Science of Mind.

That advice seems counter to the work harder, better, faster, stronger notion.  Set ambitious goals.  Get more done in less time.  Keep pushing forward.  Don't quit.  If you want it done right, you have to do it yourself.

So, do we only need to have a consciousness of good in order to achieve our desires?  Or must we work hard and struggle to be successful?

For me, I think the point is to let go of our human limitations and align with Life rather than blast our way through it alone.  Because, even though we are working harder, we limit what we think is possible.  Even though we hope there is something better, we tell ourselves that this is as good as it gets.

What if we opened up to possibilities better that we can even imagine and then enjoyed the journey?  It doesn't mean I slow my stride, necessarily, but that I turn this into a collaboration with the Universe.

I know that good and more good is mine.  I know that ever-increasing good is mine.  I remind myself of that every single morning.  And as that becomes habit, Life matches my thoughts and feelings, showing me that there are endless opportunities to manifest that which I desire.  

Life tells me 'Congratulations, something wonderful is happening to you and through you.'  And that is becoming all the encouragement I need to take a bow, accept my good, and say 'Thank you, Life.'

So, where are YOU fighting against the flow of the Universe?  Are you afraid to let your life be easy? 

Today, I set the intention to let my life unfold with perfect ease and grace, every day holding a consciousness of success and prosperity.


"It is possible for anyone to change the trend of his life not by hearing or
 reading truth, but by making it an active part of consciousness in daily 
experience until it becomes a habit, every moment of the day, 
instead of an occasional thought."  

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, 
everything would be seen as it is, infinite."  


Affirmative Prayer:
Taking a deep breath and entering into this moment, there is no power but that of Divine Intelligence.  A living Spirit that is spectacular, brilliant, absolute.  And in every moment, Spirit is with me, reminding me of the truth of who I am; perfect, beautiful, powerful, courageous - existing for the self-expression of the One Perfect Life.

In this truth of who I am, any burden or struggle simply melts away and I am free to build up my consciousness of prosperity and abundance.  Embracing my journey, I welcome a newness and freshness of successful thoughts and feelings.  I have no doubt that my life is a celebration and I see the hand of Spirit showing me that I am fully supported in every area of my life.  The goodness of life bursts through the doors and windows, showering me with blessings and miracles every day and every night.  And I allow the possibilities of unlimited opportunities for greatness to be revealed in my life.

Smiling with joy, I give great thanks for the blessings and miracles that show me all that I ever need is right here, right now.  I am so grateful for the all-good of God.  Thank you, Spirit, for this wonderful revelation.

Breathing in again, I release my word to the Divine Action of the Law, knowing it is already done.  The outcome is perfect and assured.  And I let it be so.  And so it is.

Photo courtesy of Juan Ramon Martos/Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment