Saturday, October 4, 2014

Relax, Breathe And Enjoy Your Weekend




What are you up to this weekend?  I'd really love to go for a bike ride but, the last time I checked, I had a flat back tire....so, I don't think the bike ride will be happening.  Now that I have no plans, I am completely open to doing what occurs to me in the moment.  We'll see how it goes <fingers crossed>.  Hope you have a great weekend and here are some fun and inspiring links from around the web....


You never know what's around the next corner

6 healthy eating habits you will love

33 ways successful people overcome fear & live a bold life

For my blogging friends; how to put your writing in public

5 ways to stop wasting your time

How to quit or move on without feeling guilty

What to do when anger takes hold

How do you define adventure?

Made me smile

How the bad that happens can reveal something good

Elderly man gets down to 'La Bamba', shows everyone how it's done


And, in hopes that the San Jose State football team wins this weekend against UNLV, this quote from Bobby Knight seems perfect: "Most people have the will to win, few people have the will to prepare to win." 

Photo courtesy of Subharnab Majumdar/Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment