Saturday, October 18, 2014

Have An Amazing Weekend



As I've been walking and driving around town, I've noticed some pretty elaborate decorations for Halloween.  It's inspired me to get into the festivities a little bit so I'm off to do some shopping and then spread a few cobwebs, spiders, jack-o-lanterns and ghouls around our house.  What are you doing this weekend?   I hope it's an amazing weekend and here are a few fun and inspiring links from around the web....


A strategy to avoid stress

Want to be happy?  Buy experiences, not things

It's not too late to change bad habits

7 ways to increase your mental energy right now

Turbo the Chihuahua finally meets the man who 3D printed his wheelchair

12 ways to know if you are too passive aggressive 

Made me smile!

How to show empathy: 4 habits of highly empathic people

4 key ways to dismantle your limiting beliefs

Creation, Reflection, Progress and Courage

Confronting our 10 worst fears

Do you hide from the spotlight?


This weekend, I'm also setting the intention to align with Life rather than try to simply affirm what I like or deny what I don't like.   To that end, Ernest Holmes has the perfection affirmation: "I am keeping my whole mind and thought and expectation open to new experiences, to happier events, to a more complete self-expression."  Enjoy your weekend!

Photo courtesy of Kieran/Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment