Saturday, August 30, 2014

Have An Amazing Long Weekend



I've been really good at eating healthy lately so on this long weekend, I'm going to splurge a little.  I'm treating myself to eating out at a few favorite places that are not so friendly to my waistline but the food sure tastes good.  Do you have any fun places you like to treat yourself too?   I'd love to hear of them in the comments.

I hope you get to enjoy your long weekend - and here are a few fun and inspiring links from around the web.


10 ways to eat brunch like a chef

This is a great quote to remember when we let the opinions of others get to us

"To Be Takei": the joyful, painful life of 'America's Gay Uncle'

Beware the human-like felines!

Never be too busy to enjoy your life

Scientific proof that you need a vacation right now

Where is your favorite place to get a sandwich?  This is mine

Staying present and grounded in the age of information overload

Tomorrow is never a promise so live full today

Are you spinning your wheels?

Celebrate YOU and change the world

Why having difficult conversations improves your life

And, here's a quote for your Labor Day weekend from Jim Rohn: "My father taught me to always do more than you get paid for as an investment in your future."

Photo courtesy of Jacinta Moore/Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment