Saturday, August 23, 2014

Have A Wonderful Weekend



It's my 12th wedding anniversary on Sunday and I'm looking forward to a nice dinner out somewhere.  Of course, I have no idea where I'd like to go AND I still don't have a card for Kevin (this one might work though, haha).  That means, I'll be doing some research and might even get brave enough to try and make a card for him.  Calling all my crafty friends for help!  Hope you enjoy your weekend and here are a few fun and inspiring posts from around the web....


"You're all my boys': Coach inspires team after Little League World Series loss

What Oprah Winfrey asks herself to make sure she's moving toward her goals

Keep this in mind the next time someone tells you to stop dreaming

I love 'easy' food and want to try and make this

This is the butter knife we never knew we needed

Why do I feel like I'd enjoy this movie?

6 ways to dazzle in conversations

The Pioneer Woman made me laugh

I'd like to hit the road in Victoria one day

Llamas in Montana?  I had no idea....

These kids won't soon forget their whale of a time

If you don't ask, you don't get


Life is flowing beautifully for me right now and I love this reminder from Iyanla Vanzant, "The only thing required for your enlightenment, for your blessings to flow, is for you to figure out that you don't have to know what is going on.  All you have to do is trust."

Photo courtesy of Lulu Lovering/Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment