Saturday, April 26, 2014

Yay, the weekend is here!



I'm so excited for this weekend.  Kevin and I will be part of a Global Drum Circle.  This is new for both of us and we're ready to unleash our creative side but I have no idea what to expect so there is a bit of the "will I look silly?" thinking.  Should be interesting and I am open to allowing the experience to be what it will be.  What are you up to?  Have fun and here are a few links from around the web...


5 Questions to catalyze big change

Balcony gardening for your apartment

3 Surprising ways chefs use carrots

A food writer's first fiction novel for those who like comfort food

How to stretch yourself to success

10 small space storage solutions you never knew

DIY on the mind this week?  More storage ideas that are cheap and easy

Fact: A ceiling can hold 3,000 pounds.  Comedian Laura Prangley vs. Ariel Yoga.  Who wins this one?

$1,000 dinner in a $100,000 gown.   And this city is my backyard!

We move animals.  I had no idea...

Food humor - and it's true, I admit :-)

16 Thoughts Prince George has had while on the Royal Tour

And we can't forget about happy hour....as demonstrated by penguins.


Have a good weekend!    "...whatever age you're at, life has its own rhythm.  My goal is to stay in step and not take one beat of it for granted."  ~Oprah Winfrey




No comments:

Post a Comment