Saturday, April 5, 2014

A Little Wisdom And A Little Joy For Saturday



The weekend is here!  I'm off for my usual run and then heading to the grocery store to stock back up on whole, "clean" foods.  It's been fun to try new things but some have just been awful too (if I'm being honest).  I hope you choose happiness this weekend.  Here are a few posts that gave me a little wisdom and a little joy from around the web...


Make Peace With Pop: Six Songs That Prove Pop Gets Along With Everyone

A book with a new take on the civil rights movement.

Need a reason to smile?  43 of the happiest little kids in the whole wide world.

Why this woman hated the term soulmate (until yesterday).

And more on relationships: How much do partners need to share?

All natural remedies to take the edge off your anxiety.

So true it made me smile.

The most important two minutes of your life.

And, if you're wondering who might take over David Letterman's job...


Enjoy your weekend!  And let me know if you had a favorite little pearl of wisdom that you've gleaned recently.




No comments:

Post a Comment