Saturday, April 12, 2014

It's The Weekend!


Yep, that's my dog, Cody - always ready for someone to scratch his tummy.

The weather in California is definitely feeling like Spring is here.  I'm excited to go wine tasting with friends on Saturday.  And Sunday will be filled with time outside hiking or biking or doing whatever calls to my heart.  I hope you have a good weekend too!  Here are some things from around the web that made me smile and and made me think...


A song that is my favorite way to start the day.

Looking forward to some down time with Astonish Me.

And nibbling on this yummy snack.

How a bout of shyness can teach us about success.

Or how embracing failure can help us deal with anxious thoughts.

Freshen up your room with gray.

This bedroom looks so calming.

Watch a cute video, Help a dog in need.

The Scientific 7-minute workout.

Have a great weekend! 





No comments:

Post a Comment