Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Weekend Is Here



I love the weekends!  My weekend started yesterday with a round of golf with my husband.  The weather in Northern California is amazing and I'm always grateful that I live here.  What are you up to this weekend?  I'm also excited that we're having a Food Truck Saturday Extravaganza in our neighborhood tomorrow.  Such a fun get together with a great community of people - and delicious food.  Enjoy the weekend and here are a few fun posts from around the web...


A book for the weekend if you choose to lie low....

6 places to visit in Japantown, S.F.

To have more happiness eat peas and grapes...

How funny is Bill Cosby?

A wonderful artist from Coachella.

5 myths about caffeine, busted.  Yes!

17 pets who think they're people.

These painted pop culture eggs are insane!

Big Hole Golf: Clown round or cool idea?

45 ways to avoid using the word "very".


Have a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment