Saturday, June 14, 2014

Have a Radiantly Wonderful Weekend




Interesting but I'm seeing a happiness theme in what I decided to share this weekend.  Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there.  I hope you have a wonderful day doing something that makes you smile.  As for me, we're attending our first Bar Mitvah and I can't wait to experience it.  After all, life is about the experiences, right?  Have a wonderful weekend and here are a few fun posts from around the web...


Highlighting isn't helping you remember anything, and four more surprising facts about learning

Conscious communication: a meditation on cultivating the right speech

A book that provides a road map to the Land of Affluence within each one of us

14 butter recipes to consume with wild abandon

Terrible dad humor to make your kids roll their eyes

Science says lasting relationships come down to - you guessed it - kindness and generosity

Too cute not to share

And this one made me smile

Coca-cola - hello happiness (my favorite comment was about 2:30 in)

Make over your cubicle with sweet gadgets and accessories

Moving beyond pain to find happiness and meaning

And this quote says it all:  "Beyond living and dreaming there is something more important: waking up."

Photo courtesy of Ken Bosma/Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment