Friday, June 6, 2014

Deepen Your Prayer And See Where Life Takes You

"Never let anything cause you to doubt your ability to demonstrate the Truth.  Conceive of your word as being the thing." - Ernest Holmes

As part of the Practitioner Core at my home for spiritual living, we each take turns sending out prosperity emails to leadership.  The idea is that as the Center gives, we are affirming that prosperity and abundance are returned to the Center many times over.  Today, it was my turn to writer the prayer and it moved me to declare my prayer in such a visible way.

It also caused me to reflect on Ernest Holmes' words - never let anything cause you to doubt your ability to demonstrate the Truth - perfect health, perfect wealth, perfect love.  And I absolutely have no doubt that my prayer will return a demonstration of prosperity but what I feel is so important to remember is that our prayers are not meant to be a waving of the wand for money to fall from the sky.

It is a reminder to me to that these affirmative prayers MUST be based in spiritual principle.

Prayer is a deepening of my life, a deepening of my communion with Source and a deepening of the consciousness that we are all part of the One Universe which activates through us.

The lottery is not my source of money, catching a lucky break is not the source of my abundance - the source of prosperity in every area of our lives comes from Spirit, the Universe, God - whatever you choose to call it (that's not to say that the lottery is not a vehicle for delivery, however).

So, if I stay rooted in the principle of the Law of Circulation, I can see that I am an outlet for Spirit to give AND to receive.  I give because it is my nature to give and I receive because my good comes TO me as it first moves THROUGH me.

I must have a consciousness of abundance through giving, as if I believe there is more than enough for me to share and to spare.  As I grow that consciousness, it's amazing to see that an ever-increasing good flows back to me.

Sure, I go through ups and downs in my finances BUT it's been a few years since I was at my bottom and started practicing these principles.  Now, I see only increase in the money that flows through my life.

So, I continue to remember and tap into my FEELINGS of richness, of opulence, of extravagance.  I LOVE those big words because it helps me to align my consciousness with abundance and prosperity.  Beyond that, it helps me to "conceive of my word as being the thing", as Ernest Holmes says.

And, as I deepen my prayer practice and tap into spiritual principle, I don't have to declare that I want $1000 by tomorrow.  Instead, I partner with Spirit, having faith that as I step out into living my life, I only need to allow my abundance and what shows up is 10 times or 100 times that which I might have asked for.

This or something even better - that is my prayer and I'm going to see where it takes me.  In the meantime, I'm sharing my prosperity prayer, claiming that for all who read it, there WILL be a demonstration.

So, as you allow your abundance, let me know what shows up in YOUR life.  

Today, I set the intention to deepen my communion with Source by deepening my prayer practice, knowing that I tap into the true source of my abundance and prosperity as I embrace the giving and receiving of Life.


"Spiritual mind treatment, prayer, is more than an act of the intellect; it is an act 
of one's whole being, a complete giving of oneself to the realization of Perfection
 as being an ever-present fact in everyday experience.  It carries with it a spiritual
 sense that cannot be put into words but that must be FELT."

"Your passage through space and time is not at random.  
You cannot but be in the right place at the right time."  
 

Affirmative Prayer:
Going within, there is a deep, profound recognition that there is only One – One Divine Life, One Beloved Spirit, that knows only ease and grace, only joy and prosperity.  It is infinite potential and possibility; a glorious essence of peace and harmony and love.

Opening my heart to this knowing, I align with this Divine Power and Presence that seeks to express in me and as me and through me.  It yearns to experience the great bounty of life that surrounds me and I step into this moment with awe for the already-given good of God that is right here, right now. 

I know this unity with Life for all who read this too – that good comes to us as it moves through each of us.  The consciousness of abundance and prosperity is activated each and every day in beautiful ways; through the selfless service of every person who is called to give of their time and their talents, through the regular tithing to a place where each of us are spiritually fed, and through the simple feeling tone of richness that is the Divine inheritance of all who know this truth.  I affirm that the ever-increasing Law of Circulation can’t help but return prosperity and abundance to all who are blessed simply because of their Divine inheritance.  And I celebrate that all who are touched by Spirit's presence are becoming the blessings we are here to be.  

I give great thanks for these blessings and so much more.  I am grateful for the love of Spirit that lives within and for the abundance of life that knows no limitation or restriction.  

From this place gratitude, I release my word to the Divine Action of the Law, knowing it is already so.  Life is so good!  And so it is.

Photo courtesy of Peter Lee/Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment