Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Universe Knows When I'm Ready To Recieve

My mind feels pretty close to mush.  I've been putting the final touches on my term paper and completing the final exam, all of which is due on Thursday.

It's amazing and draining at the same time.  I am learning so much about how the Universe works and yet, I feel like I still have so far to go.

And, since I tend to wait until the last minute, I'm scrambling and feeling a bit overwhelmed.  Oh yeah, and I have to work as well if I want to get paid.

So - I'm practicing what I'm learning and I'm using affirmative prayer almost daily.  What became clear was that I struggle with the 'letting go' part of my prayer.

Release is a powerful step, however, once my seed has been planted, I now have to contend with the question of “when”.  When will my dream manifest?  When will I see results?

For me, it goes back to trust and faith in the right timing of the manifestation.  Knowing that each treatment is complete unto itself, I also now know I am uncovering beliefs that I have held subconsciously.  As I become aware of these beliefs, I can continue treating until I reach the place where I am ready to receive.

Ernest Holmes says in How to Use the Science of Mind, “While it is necessary that expectancy and acceptance be woven into every treatment, it is also necessary to continue treatments until the desired result is obtained.  The practitioner must train himself to come to a complete conviction in every specific treatment, and then forget that treatment.”

Divine Intelligence knows when I’m ready to receive a miracle.  It is my work to learn patience. 

This path of Practitioner studies has been about training for myself.   I am learning to let go and let God.   I am continuing to walk a spiritual path where I am better equipped with tools to recognize that the Universe is always responding to my thoughts.  And, I am learning to tap into hearing Spirit, through intuition, every day – not just when I need a treatment.

According to Holmes, “Everyone should train himself to listen deeply to the Spirit which spontaneously flows through his own being.  This is adding the Spirit of Truth to the letter of the Law.  When the two become one, the most amazing power the world has ever witnessed flows freely into action through human affairs.”

So, my intention for today is to listen to and trust the still, small voice within, knowing that the Universe is always taking care of me.


"Whatever life takes away from you, let it go.  When you surrender
 and let go of the past, you allow yourself to be fully alive in the moment.
  Letting go of the past means you can enjoy the dream
 that is happening right now." 

"Surrender is simply saying, 'I am available to what seeks to 
emerge through and as me'."  
~Michael Beckwith, Life Visioning


Affirmative Prayer:
Standing in the stillness and quiet of this moment, there is a feeling of One Power whispering softly that now is all there is.  There is a knowing of One Intelligence that sees and supports all that exists in this moment now.

This One Power and One Intelligence lives, moves and has Its Being in and through  me, every single day.  And I am available to listen as this Power and Intelligence guides me down the path in ways that allow my life to unfold perfectly.  Every day, I stand open to receiving the wisdom of the Universe.

Every action that I take is inspired by a grace that supports my highest and best unfolding as Sandy.  And every decision that I make is made from a place of love and harmony.  And as I take right action, I receive more good, more joy, more abundance than I can imagine.  The Universe steps up to direct my choices as I become quiet and simply listen.  There is no need for fear or worry, there is only trust and faith that all is working together for my good.  I am loved beyond measure and all is well.

And from this place of love, I am filled with gratitude that I am always at choice.  I am so thankful that I am guided by a loving Universe that always wants by highest and best.  And I am grateful for the unfolding of my life, becoming more of who I am meant to be, every day.

I release my Word to the Divine Action of the Law, knowing that my good is here now, knowing that I am cherished in this very moment as I let it be so.  And so it is.





No comments:

Post a Comment