Friday, December 20, 2013

Choose What's Good For Everyone

"If you can't quiet your mind, then what you see all the time is the trouble and turbulence - you don't see your divinity."  Those words by Dr. Bernie Siegel jumped out at me from the Science of Mind Magazine recently.

As I seek to understand the mysteries of the Universe, this is one truth that I know without doubt.  Taking time to be still and honor my connection to the Universe, even if only for a minute or two, is vital to my peace of mind.

It is NOT something that necessarily comes naturally.  As a Sagittarius, I know that patience is not my strong point so learning to be quiet and tap into my authentic self, even for a short time, takes some work.

What I did see manifest once I took the time to quiet the monkey mind was that my life flowed so much more smoothly.  And when I ignored those feelings and allowed my ego to direct my life, issues surfaced that seemed even more difficult to deal with.

It is important to realize that we are all, at our core, Divine beings.  We are all surrounded by the grace of Spirit that resides in each of us.  Beyond that, it is freeing to accept that everywhere we go, we are guided to experience a path for our highest good when we quiet our minds.

It does not mean there won't be stuff that might bring us pain or sorrow.  It does mean that we do NOT have to get caught up in that trouble - we can choose to see the Divinity within each person and each event and move through things with an awareness that we are connected.

So, what are you choosing to embrace?  Laughter?  Joy?  And - can you see your Divinity?

Claiming my Divinity, I set the intention today to see myself for who I am, the beloved of God, supported and guided in all that I do.


"The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, 
his influence, his power for good.  Calmness of mind is one of the 
beautiful jewels of wisdom." 
~James Allen

"Never let anything cause you to doubt your ability to demonstrate
 the Truth.  Conceive of your word as being the Thing."  
~Ernest Holmes, Science of Mind


Affirmative Prayer:
In the radiance of the sun, in the joy of the birds singing, there is a Divine Presence that lights the way and knows only love.  At the core, THAT is the essence - love, joy, peace, harmony and grace.  This essence is a Magnificence that is beyond words and it is a Power that permeates all of time.

Basking in that Power, there is a knowing that I am a part of this One Magnificence as It flows through and around and as me.  Every aspect of my life reveals this Divine Presence in beautiful and loving ways.  And, I am immersed in my Divine Nature, savoring the exquisite feeling of worthiness that comes from deep within.

It is from this place of worthiness that I lean in and realize that I am the beloved of God, filled with the wisdom to take perfect right action in every choice I make.  As I move throughout my day, I see clearly how I and each person I meet is reflecting their divinity within.  As we connect, I am filled with a sense of wonder that Life is supporting each of us in ways that direct us to our highest good.  And I claim in this moment that my life is filled with miracles and gifts beyond what I can even imagine, knowing that I am deserving of those gifts and miracles.

I am filled with gratitude for all of the right choices that I am guided to make as I tap into my Divine Nature.  And I give great thanks for a Divine Presence that knows only love for me and for my life.  I am so grateful for the perfect unfolding of each day, stepping out in faith as I follow the path I have chosen.

In faith and trust, I release my Word to the Divine Action of the Law, knowing it is already done in the One Mind.  My path is laid out perfectly and I need only start to walk.  And I let it be so.  And so it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment