Saturday, June 27, 2015

Have A Great Weekend



Happy Weekend!  I'm excited for Sunday and a chance to see the San Jose Giants.  Kevin and I haven't been to a farm league game for a while and I'm looking forward to the tantalizing taste of a ball game polish dog followed buy a yummy churro.  What are you up to this weekend?  Hope it's filled with excitement...and here are a few fun and inspirational links from around the web to get you started....


Because layovers were made for binge watching

I dare you not to fall in love with him

20 habits of highly authentic people

Forget the tourists and the hotels

This is how you do a Britney Spears cover!

This is so great

Get ready for your perfect life

5 proven ways that being healthier makes you more successful

The beauty in not getting what you want

5 ways to unplug and connect

Life quote

And, I'll leave you with a quote from Dr. Debasish Mridha, "I am happy because my happiness does not depend on things, but on my thoughts."  Enjoy your weekend!

Photo courtesy of Ken Bosma/Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment