Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Do You Know There Is Good For You?

On a hot day like today, I am opting to sit inside my new home and enjoy the air conditioning.  I love that my home feels like a haven that nurtures me.

One of the early new thought leaders, Emma Curtis Hopkins, said "There is good for me and I ought to have it."  Sitting inside and enjoying the cool air circulating in each room, I can see that the good I have pictured and the feelings I've held onto about where I live have become a truth because I believed so strongly in that statement.

That doesn't mean I only need focus on my good, sitting on my couch and eat bon-bon's while I picture my bliss and declare that the world is mine.  Action is a necessary component to manifestation.

But, I don't have to push and strive and constantly 'do' things.  Instead, I make choices that are guided by my intuition and embrace the possibilities that start to unfold.

This process has also required letting go of the fear of failing.  Throughout the home-buying process, fear would pop up its head and ask, "What if you can't afford the monthly mortgage payments?" or "Is that neighborhood really safe?"

Thanks, Ego, I've heard your warning.

But I've seen my better life and I've stretched into its possibilities.  My good is here today and I'm imagining what's next!

Today, I set the intention to continue to know that there is good for me as I listen to my intuition and take slow steps toward what feels like inspired action. 

"Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of 
creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness." 

"Only when goodness awakens within, will one's personality and actions gain beauty and strength." ~Amma

Affirmative Prayer:
Taking a breath and slowing down for a minute or two, there is the Divine Presence of Love that fills each and every space in the Universe.  It is the fullness and goodness of Life that is heard in the birds singing in the trees.  It is felt in the warmth of the sun shining on this beautiful summer day.

This Infinite Presence of Life fills me and brings with it the realization of my authentic self.  I am the goodness of Life.  I am the a unique expression of the Divine, doing what is mine to do each day, walking in the magnificence of Life.

Knowing that there is good for me, I imagine a beautiful version of my life, bigger than I can currently see. I let go of playing small and stop comparing myself to others.  I am here to bring my unique gifts and talents forth into the world and I embrace this as my journey.  I accept the possibilities that my soul has planted within my heart and I welcome the unfolding experience of each day, trusting that it is right and perfect.  I affirm that joy and happiness are at the core of my being and that life is a dance to be enjoyed and savored.

I give thanks for seeing that is done unto us as we believe.  I am grateful for the power of my imagination that has helped make manifest a beautiful home I enjoy immensely.  And I am thankful for the ever increasing good that is right here, right now.

Standing firmly in the truth of who I am, I release my prayer to the Law of Mind, knowing the possibilities are boundless.  I stay focused on the good.  And I let is be so.  Amen. Alleluia. And so it is.

Photo courtesy of Jeff Shewan/Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment