Sunday, January 12, 2014

How To Rally When You Want To Stay In Bed

For the past few days, some intense emotional ups and downs have been following me around.  And, they're feeling pretty extreme - WAY more extreme than my usual daily, go-with-the-flow attitude.

What I've learned is that denying them or trying to avoid them does NOT usually work as a way to move through them.  I've also noticed that it's difficult to talk about them, especially since most people want to "fix" the problem.

So, I've had to stop everything I was doing quite a bit lately, put out the "Do Not Disturb" sign, and really just go deep within - deeper than I've been before - pulling out every mantra and affirmation that I can think of.  And, I'm having to ride the wave of my emotions.  I believe they are here to transform some area of my life and they serve a purpose.  Very likely, they are here to heal something that needs to be released.

I KNOW I am a spiritual being having a human experience and the human experience includes all of my emotions.  At my core, I also KNOW that I am perfect, whole and complete.  Rather than get down on myself for the emotional turbulence, I am accepting myself for who I am in this moment.  And the next.  And the next.

And - I am using a tool that I've learned from and Abraham-Hicks.  I start to reach for the next best feeling.  Once I've gotten into the energy of that new feeling, I start to reach for the NEXT best feeling.

This trick has been great at lifting me up.   Not only that, but it is helping me get clarity in the areas I need to transform.  Specifically, what came up was that I need to get really serious about my eating habits.

I keep saying I'm going to lose weight.  I'm going to get more toned.  I'm going to really commit to eating healthier.  But, the weekend comes and I fall off the bandwagon.  No more!

It's time to rally.  I need to show up just as I say I'm going to show up.  Every. Single. Day.  No more excuses.

With that, I step back into the flow of the Universe and accept that I am a GROWING spiritual being.  There may be more turbulence ahead and I will simply take it one day at a time.

So, how do you handle those days when you aren't thrilled about rolling out of bed?  How do you rally back and restore good feelings?

Today, I set the intention to accept myself for who I am, knowing that I am doing my best in every moment and am never separate from my perfection within.


"Have patience with all things, but, first of all with yourself"  

"There is that within us which partakes of the nature of the Divine Being, 
and since it partakes of the nature of the the Divine Being, we are divine."  


Affirmative Prayer:
In this moment, there is an awareness of a Divine Presence, a Divine Spirit, that lights and guides the way.  It is a radiant light of beauty and harmony, of grace and of peace.

This Presence that radiates such brilliant light shines through me, moves as me, in every minute of the day.  It is always available and reflects back the perfection that is my true nature.

Trusting this knowing that I am never separate, I lean into this as my starting point.  I am conscious of the joy that fills me as I embrace the Spirit within that wants my highest and best in every thing that I experience.  I can release feelings of lack or sadness, knowing they have served their purpose in my healing.  And I can move forward into my day, claiming that my path is filled with growth opportunities that reveal my unique gifts and talents in Divine perfect timing.  I am always enough, just as I am.

I am filled with gratitude for the healing that takes place and moves me closer to my ever-increasing good.  And I am thankful that, as I sit in expectancy of my good, it always reveals itself in perfect and beautiful ways.  I celebrate my life, grateful for everything and everyone that is a part of it.

From this place of ever-increasing good, I release my word to the Divine Action of the Law, knowing it is already done.  The gifts and the blessings unfold in miraculous ways.  And I let it be so.  And so it is.





No comments:

Post a Comment