Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Finding Peace in Conflicting Feelings

"The Law of Life exists in all of us at all times and we are using It whether or not we are conscious of the fact.  If we wish to make specific demonstrations, we must use it specifically."  Ernest Holmes is always such a great reminder to me of the power of the words I use.  When I choose my words with intention, it is an opportunity to live my life on purpose.

I know this was the case with my current home.   We live in an apartment currently and, after doing a number of affirmative prayers, I truly believe I attracted our beautiful Mediterranean-style home.  It fits my husband and I perfectly for where we are at in our lives right now.

But - we just received a notice that we need to take down our hummingbird feeder and wind chimes.  Actually, we can hang them on free-standing hooks so there is an option available to still enjoy them.  However, there is some resistance showing up within me from receiving that notice.

I'm experiencing conflicting feelings.

I am longing for the freedom to own our home - to be able to hang what we want, where we want.  At the same time, we have access to a number of things that we don't have to pay to maintain - pool, spa, fitness center - and the community is wonderful.

I know these feelings I'm having - frustration, wanting more, embarrassment - are my soul communicating to me.  They are here to teach a lesson and to guide and direct me.  So, I'm attempting to listen.  And, while I listen, I'm using my thought and words and prayers and affirmations to navigate my way through this experience.

As I use the Law of Life specifically and place my attention on what I want, I know that, when the timing is right, I will have my dream home.  I know this because that desire is also something that comes from my soul.

It is all perfect, it is all God expressing, and it is amazing!  Trusting in that, I set my intention today to be at peace with where I am living, having faith that I am exactly WHERE I need to be, exactly WHEN I need to be.

"Before you can inspire with emotion, you must be swamped with it yourself.  
Before you can move their tears, your own must flow.  To convince them, 
you must yourself, believe."
~Winston Churchill

"When written in Chinese, the word 'crisis' is composed of two characters.  
One represents danger and the other represents opportunity.  
~John F. Kennedy

Affirmative Prayer:
There is One Divine Intelligence that has Its roots in beauty and harmony and grace.  Like the flowers that are blossoming with new growth and the trees that provide shade on a hot day, this Divine Power infuses all that is with magnificence that is effortless.  Looking within, I see the Truth that I am one with this Divine Intelligence and Divine Power.  I blossom and grow in ways that are Divinely guided as I nurture my soul into expression.

Seeing clearly that I am free to dream big dreams, I tune into my soul's calling for a home filled with love.  It is an expansive home that supports everyone's needs for safety and security.  It is a home where there is laughter and joy and fun.  It is a home where I can hang hummingbird feeders and wind chimes, where I can BBQ and enjoy the pool and hot tub.  And it is a home in a neighborhood where others are friendly and like-minded and celebrate the community they are in.  I trust that I am guided with each step down the path toward my perfect home, sitting in expectancy that it is also reaching out to me.

I am so grateful for this vision from my soul that is always unfolding in rich and opulent ways.  I am in awe as I give thanks for the demonstrations of God's love that reveal themselves in every minute of the day.  Miracles are everywhere and I am filled with gratitude as the ever-increasing good frees me to allow full expression of my desires and dreams.

Lovingly, I release this prayer to the Divine Action of the Law, knowing it is already done, knowing the truth that my Word is already manifest.  And I let it be so.  And so it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment