Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Why Celebrate Success?

Every day, I have been focusing on finding a success to celebrate, no matter how small.  In fact, they have often been small.

But, what I'm noticing is that the more I celebrate my successes, the more I seem to be in the flow of attracting success to me.  It's almost as if it's taking on a life of its own.

A few days ago, I celebrated the fact that I have been increasingly successful at living within my budget for a full year now.  Shortly after that, I ordered a pizza from one of my favorite places in San Jose, gave her my rewards number, and she told me the pizza was FREE.

Not only am I in the flow but it seems to work amazingly fast!

I've also noticed that I feel happier when I take the time to celebrate something in my life.  It puts a smile on my face and I start to see that joy, quite often, reflected back in others.  I love having an impact like that in someone's day.

My life is truly becoming more than I can imagine.  And, I'm owning it!   It's a beautiful self-fulfilling prophecy!

Today, I set the intention to remember that life is good, every day, and to celebrate each success, no matter how small.


"He who loves, flies, runs and rejoices; he is free and nothing holds him back." 

"People often say that motivation does not last.  Well, neither does bathing.  
That's why we recommend it daily." 


Affirmative Prayer:
Turning within and breathing deep, there is no moment more special than this moment right now.  In this moment, there is only the radiant light of Spirit; beautiful and abundant.  It is a moment of recognition of the One Divine Source; only grace and always peace.

And in this moment and the moments that follow, I am never separate from Spirit, from my Source.  It is the all-good of God that passes into expression through me.  It is an Infinite Power that lives in me, surrounding me in pure, unconditional love.

I declare today that my life is magnificent!  I walk through whatever is happening in my world knowing that Spirit is with me and all is well.  I welcome the guidance from the Universe that keeps me in the flow of my abundance and prosperity.  I move forward with confidence that my future is bright.  And I allow the celebration of success to bring me to even greater opportunities for rejoicing in the days that follow.

I am grateful that the One Divine Life is with me always and never lets go.  I give great thanks for the unfolding of success in my life and I am filled with gratitude for the happiness that greets me each and every day.

Knowing that all is truly well, I release my prayer to the Law of Mind, knowing it is already done.  My life is held lovingly in spiritual consciousness and I am free to live life fearlessly.  And I let it be so.  And so it is.

Photo courtesy of Andrea Portillo/Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment