Saturday, April 11, 2015

Have A Great Weekend



I can't explain why but I feel excited for this weekend.  We have nothing really planned and maybe that's why I'm excited.  I'd love to do something simple and easy and fun like go see a movie.  What are your plans for the weekend?  Whatever they are, I hope it's filled with simple and easy and fun.  And, here are a few fun and inspirational links from around the web....


Personal growth is a beautiful process - enjoy it, enjoy the journey

7 choices that will create greater happiness and success

5 steps to stay positive when around negative people

Inspiration that made me smile

Expectations for prayer

The original Gerber baby is all grown up

How to turn a setback into a comeback


And something from Nikola Tesla to ponder this weekend; "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." 

Photo courtesy of Joinash/Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment