Sunday, January 25, 2015

Have An Amazing Sunday




Just when I get back into my running routine, something comes along to wreak havoc in it.  I think the Universe must be testing me when I set the intention to just 'allow life', haha.  What are your plans for today?  I hope they include getting outside and enjoying your favorite activity.  And, when you're back inside, here are a few fun and inspiring links from around the web...


Please don't punish yourself

Life is shorter than you think. The older you get, the faster it goes

Feel like it's all been done before?

Go ahead, give yourself a pass on these

Warning: viewers of this video may experience cute overload

Hope, assumptions and expectations. (Hint, only one is good for you)

5 things I wish I'd known before I changed my life

The best way to end the day: 5 things to do before you go sleep

7 things Ellen DeGeneres can teach you about being yourself

How manifesting a sabbatical can change your life


Photo courtesy of Debkumar Majumder/Flickr


No comments:

Post a Comment