Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Value Of Self-Love

Labels:  Selflish.  Self-centered.  Self-involved.  Am I defined by those labels?  Sometimes, yes.

But - labels are just that; a way to define or, dare I say judge, something or someone.  And, what I'm starting to see is the more I love myself and who I am becoming, the less I fret when those labels are applied to me.  In fact, the more I embrace those labels as evidence that I am important and valued and cherished, the better balanced I am in my life.

Because it means I am taking time for my own growth.  I am making time to do what makes me happy.  I am open to and allowing the space for my own development.

So, for those who give me those labels, I say Thank You.  And for those who can see my growth and are encouraged to go down the road of self-love with me, I say Lets Go!

Incorporating some "ME" time is creating a path that leads me to the life I desire.  And, it's creating a path that guides me to that which I need to become in order to have the life that is calling to me.

It's all happening in perfect timing and in perfect ways.  I simply need to take the next step and follow the map that my intuition provides each day.

So, how do YOU feel about loving yourself right where you are?  Are you making time to focus on yourself?

Today, I set the intention to see the value of self-love and accept myself, just as I am, right where I am, knowing my dreams will follow.


"Self worth comes from one thing - thinking that you are worthy."  
~Wayne Dyer

"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by 
the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self."  
~Albert Einstein



Affirmative Prayer:
Breathing in the joy of this moment, there is the glimmer of the One Life, the touch and feel of the One Divine Presence.  It is a richness and a ripeness that is revealed throughout each day.  And it is a stirring of a recognition that this Infinite, Creative Power is a source for only good, only beauty, only happiness.

This Presence is reflected in everything I do, everything I say and everything I think.  It expresses as me, reminding me that I am even more than I imagine.  I am Spirit in human form and my activities are those of the Divine.

As I go through my day, I let go of any striving and I give in to simply allowing and accepting my desires to unfold.  As I love myself more deeply, I am reminded that I am worthy of all the wonderful things this life has to offer.  I move through the field of possibilities and experience the prosperity and abundance that seems to flow right to my door.  My talents and desires become evident as I remain open to opportunities for growth and development.  I am here at this time to thrive and I welcome Spirit's Infinite Love which is always surrounding me and sustaining me.

I am so grateful for the experiences of love and generosity that are revealed as I give and as I receive.  This is a reciprocal Universe and I give thanks for that reciprocity for it is evidence that the Divine Love of Source is always available within each of us.  And I am filled with gratitude for the ever-increasing wisdom that says we are all here, not just to survive, but to thrive!

With a shout of exuberant thanks, I release my word to the Divine Action of the Law, knowing it is always and forever working on my behalf.  I accept all that is to come in trust and faith.  And I let it be so.  And so it is.


Photo courtesy of IamNotUnique/Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment