Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Can You Let Your Future Take Care Of Itself?

In the book, What Would You Do If You Had No Fear, by Diane Conway, it talks about looking for evidence of miracles as you push through your fear.   It made me wonder tho', if I'm spending time looking for evidence that my prayers are manifesting, am I also expecting them to show up looking exactly as they are in my imagination?  And, am I missing the true blessings that are unfolding in the present moment?

For me, it can be easy each day to jump into chasing my dreams - setting goals and making task lists and spending time visioning the desired outcome.  I feel so accomplished when I can look back at the challenges I overcame that day to get just a bit farther toward what I believe is my perfect life.

But - as I chase my dreams, it can also be easy for me to lose sight of the truth that the Universe is co-creating.   So, rather than continue to chase and push and prod, can I simply let go and trust that what is being created in my life is exactly what is right for me?  Can I be comfortable with the way something shows up, even when it's different than I pictured?  Easier said than done - definitely!

Trust requires that I step out in faith and be open to the possibility of failure, open to the possibility of rejection, open to the possibility of looking bad in front of others.   And, I know that all of those may happen but I'm starting to recognize that time spent worrying about what might happen is pointless, really. 

So, to diminish the fear of the "what if?" syndrome, the book recommends making a plan and then, letting go.  Continue to take action and then let the future take care of itself.  Ask what you can learn from the situation you faced.  And, appreciate every minute of the experience.

I would add one additional step which I feel has been the actual answered prayer in my life - to have fun!  The more joy I put into an activity, even if it doesn't work out, the more I look back and treasure that moment in time.  And, the more fun I'm having in the moment, the more I am creating that reality going forward. 

So, today, I set the intention to trust that the Universe is always providing for me, in right and perfect ways, and I can be at peace - and having fun - in every moment.

 What are some ways you let go and let the future take care of itself?


"Let us be of good cheer, remembering that the misfortunes hardest to bear
 are those which never come."  

"Every seed has an angel that bends down and whispers, Grow, grow."  


Affirmative Prayer:
As the day comes to a close and the sky is colored in reds and purples from the evening sunset, it brings a remembering that there is only One; One Divine Source available each and every day, celebrating all that has happened as life ebbs and flows; One Divine Intelligence that extends love and welcomes the opportunity for a new day to begin with possibilities for expansion.

Remembering this truth, I jump for joy as the One Mind expresses through me and and as me.  I live my life to the fullest and Source, Spirit, the Universe, guides me from within in ways that are powerful and vibrate with opportunities for greatness. 

Stepping into the Divine abundance of my life, I affirm the truth that the Universe is my source.  And I welcome the chance to run and jump and play as my life is up-leveled to new potentials for growth.  I know the transformation that is happening is blessed and beautiful and is revealed in Divine perfect timing.  I plant the seed of possibility and the Universe takes care of the unfolding, as effortlessly as the night sky is populated with stars. 

With absolute gratitude, I align with the perfection of my life path.  I am so thankful for the peace of mind that allows me to sleep like a baby each night.  And I am grateful for the guidance of Spirit that always says Yes!

From this place of gratitude, I release my Word to the Divine Action of the Law, knowing it is already done, in powerful, amazing ways.  And I let it be so.  And so it is!




No comments:

Post a Comment