Sunday, April 28, 2013

Daily Intention for April 28, 2013

Today, I allow my dream to expand as I plan and take one step at a time.  I am humble enough to admit I don't know it all and that I simply need to take each day as it comes, doing the best I can for exactly where I am at right now.

As my dream expands, I stay the course.  It may appear to get hard but I don't give up.  I listen to the inner doubt, I acknowledge it and then I push through it.  It's wonderful to know I am supported as I practice this thing called life.


"It's hard to beat a person who never gives up."  ~ Babe Ruth

Affirmative Prayer:
In this moment is the presence of the Divine, of Spirit.  It is the presence of life, always in alignment with the good and more good, with the power and more power, with the love and more love.

It is reflected back through me as I open to the Truth of who I am.  Every word I speak begins in this consciousness of Spirit as me and through me, expanding and expressing as I speak and think.  

When the hard works shows up, I step into the realization of who I am and I have no anxious thought as I roll up my sleeves and get down to business.  I affirm that I am more than enough!  My dreams are God's dreams as me and they are always perfect.  The plans I lay out are exactly what they need to be and I trust and take a step toward my dreams each day with the faith that I will reach the pinnacle.  Spirit, soul, mind and body are all working together to support and sustain me in my plans and my vision.  

And I am so thankful for the warmth of the Divine Presence that fills me as I take one step at a time.  Thank you, God, for guiding me through my choices and directing my steps.  I lovingly release my words to the Divine Action of the Law, knowing that each and every experience is already available and already complete in the mind of the One.  I simply get to listen, to make a choice and to experience.

I let it be so and so it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment