Friday, April 26, 2013

Daily Intention for April 26, 2013

Today, I intend to let go of the struggle and accept what is.

By letting go of the struggle, I am choosing to invite in an awareness of the neutral observer.  I let go of the imperfections of my life and embrace love, knowing I am always connected to Source.  As I surrender, I open myself to receive miracles.

Affirmative Prayer:
In the beauty of this day, there is only good and there is only God.  Like the sun shining and the breeze blowing, this presence is bright and filled with freshness.  And as I let the sun shine on my face and the breeze blow through my hair, I recognize the good and the God that is flowing through and around me, as me.

I know my life is perfect as I embrace all that is.  I focus on the all-good as I move through every moment of my day.  I release any thoughts that hold judgement and I notice that it is all here to support me in my highest and best.  Life is so good and I see the miracles everywhere.  

I am so grateful for the all-good.  Thank you, God, so much, for the acceptance of all that is and all that is not.  I'm grateful for the blessings and the miracles and ability to see them in all that is around me today.

And I let it be so.  And so it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment