Thursday, December 18, 2014

Start Right Where You Are

With the changes happening in my career over the last year, I am being called to re-evaluate exactly what my livelihood will look like.  Taking small steps, I've kept busy with a part-time marketing role and have found that I really enjoy the work.

Last week, I was a bit sucker-punched when I learned that I may not be able to continue in that role.  Since getting that news, I turned it over to the Universe for some guidance and to prayer work to release any fears of stepping into the unknown.   There have been no big 'aha' moments, however, I am noticing an internal shift.

I am no longer holding back and questioning my abilities to handle a marketing role and develop a program.  Instead, I am breaking down walls that I have built which told me I didn't have the skill set or the background to step into a different career.

And, at the deepest level, I notice feelings of ambition that drive me to expand on what I'm doing currently.  Of course, I've set the stage so that, if I'm not the perfect fit, the programs in place can be transitioned to someone else.

In the meantime, my strategy is to keep pushing forward as if I am the Director of Marketing for the firm.  In doing so, I am discovering an internal joy that has me feeling as if I am exactly where I should be in the work I'm doing.  

I know that every situation in our lives is leading and directing us to create a life where we thrive.  And I trust in this feeling of being right where I should be because I am the only one who knows my truth.  It's in something as simple as starting right where we are that reveals our unique and perfect place in the Universe.

So, where are YOU making changes in your life because it just feels right?  

Today, I set the intention to remember that I am the creator of my life, trusting in my inner wisdom to guide and direct my actions, making space for my true talents and livelihood to be revealed.


"We are called, each of us, to discover our inner splendor and to express it fully in our lives.  
Every event in life is a call for something within to come forth into expression."  

"Do not compare, do not measure.  No other way is like yours.  
All other ways deceive and tempt you.  You must fulfill the way that is in you." 


Affirmative Prayer:
There is a joy in this moment that reveals the presence of the Eternal Spirit.  It is a feeling of grace, infinite and generous.  It is an Infinite Intelligence that is pure and whole, beautiful and wondrous.

This feeling of beauty and wonder reaches out and reminds me that I am one with this Infinite Intelligence.   I am the compassion and creativity that expresses in amazing ways.  I am energized and moved forward by a Source that knows only good and right and perfect for my life.

Diving deeper into this moment, a feeling of sweet happiness runs through me.  I celebrate the revealing of my unique gifts and talents, knowing that I have the skills needed to move into a new and amazing career.  Each day is filled with opportunity and success as life flows through me into perfect expression.  I am compensated well for my work and embrace the prosperity and abundance that comes from doing work that brings me joy.  I let go of any struggle and I accept where I am now as my right and perfect place.

I am filled with gratitude for the light that shines and guides my choices.  I am created to thrive and am thankful for the experiences in life that reveal that reality.  And I give thanks for the possibility of perfect work that is uncovered by taking one small step at a time.

Surrendering to the Allness of Life, I release this prayer to the Divine Action of the Law, knowing it is already done.  Life is filled with purpose and dreams.  And I let it be so.  And so it is.

Photo courtesy of LUZ-2011/Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment