Saturday, December 20, 2014

Have a Wonderful Weekend



I just heard that this Sunday is Winter Solstice, the shortest day of the year.  That means each day gets a little sunnier - yay!  I'm grateful for the rain we're having in California but I love the sunshine and always count the days until spring is here.  What are you doing this weekend?  Hope its filled with the right and perfect activities for you.  And, here are a few fun and inspirational links from around the web....


Different kinds of difficulty - should you buckle down or despair?

3 things you need to stop doing to yourself when you work

Those things by which we get embarrassed 

This holiday drinking game made me smile

2 lessons that bring the joy back into giving

How writing a letter to Santa will make you more creative

7 ways to fall in love with life

10 priciest pooches to own


Besides loving the sunshine, I am also setting an intention this weekend to really focus on loving people exactly as they are.  I have to remember that it's not my job to change anyone.  Who we are is  between us and the Universe and the choices we make.

"The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image.  Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them."  ~Thomas Merton

Photo courtesy of Renatas/Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment