Friday, February 7, 2014

Plan For Prosperity. Ditch The Same Old Life

Every thought impacts your life.  That has become so clear as I continue reading The Power of Intention.  For the past few days, I have been consciously holding the life I want to manifest in my imagination.  Now, I must take the next step - to examine the obstacles that keep me from connecting to my intention.

Yep, I have to get my hands a little dirty <sigh>.

It is so important to be conscious of the conversations I am having with others and having with myself.  I may be creating barriers to realizing my intentions by talking and thinking about what I DON'T want.

According to the book, "Everything in this Universe is a movement of energy."  This includes your thoughts.

"Every thought you have has an energy that will either strength or weaken you."

So, as I have conversations that are not loving and not valuable - conversations that simply fill space - my energy level remains low, impacting not only me but those around me too.

If I keep having the same old conversations in that low energy level, that will translate to the same old life.

What if I am seeking to up-level my life to one filled with more prosperity and abundance on every level?  The goal, then, is to be aware of my thoughts and raise them to a higher energy level.  This means I MUST start noticing what I am actually saying.

I learned something about myself recently as I started paying attention to some of my conversations.  My husband, Kevin, and I were talking about going on vacation to Hawaii in December.   I agreed that would be nice but we won't have the money.

Wait!   HOW do I know I WON'T have the money?  I was already planning for lack and scarcity.  And - I just set my future in motion with that intention.

With that in mind, I took a minute to stop and change my thoughts to one of possibilities.

I went out to the Travel & Leisure website and started picturing myself enjoying one of the many vacation options they had listed.  And, I wrote down affirmations about how affordable our vacation in December will be - how amazing it will be to stay in a 5-star resort this year - how exciting the opportunities for dining and for spa days and for other activities would FEEL.  I even threw in how luxurious flying first class would be on this trip.

I planned for the prosperity rather than the lack.  And, now the doors are open for the Universe to provide unexpected good where before there was "not enough".

So, how do YOU plan for the prosperity and the possibilities for good?

Today, I set the intention to take responsibility for my thoughts, seeking only to engage in higher energy conversations that translate into a life of prosperity and abundance.


"Faith is expectancy.  You do not receive what you want; you 
do not receive what you pray for, not even what you say you have 
faith in.  You will always receive what you actually expect."  
~Eric Butterworth, Spiritual Economics

"When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you."  


Affirmative Prayer:
There is a Presence in this moment that is filled with happiness, filled with joy, filled with bliss.  It is a Divine Wisdom and Divine Intelligence that exists throughout all that is - in the beauty of a green meadow sloping down toward a lush river, in the quiet patter of the rain falling against the window - It is alive and awake to the possibilities of Life.

This Divine Presence of Life is also awake and alive through me, expressing as me, in ways that are filled with the wonder of what will be.  As I move through my day, this Presence of Spirit within guides me and sustains my very being as I allow the flow of happiness and joy and bliss to surround me.

As Spirit expresses through me, my dreams and visions are brought into my every day experience.   I keep my thoughts and feelings focused on the good that is available and it shows up in ways that are better than I even imagined.  I let go of any thoughts of lack and allow the Universe to prosper me in every area of my life - in my relationships, in my finances, in my health.  I am worthy of the flow of abundance that is here now and I am enough, just as I am in this moment.  And, just like a stone that is tossed into a pond, this flow of prosperity and abundance, of happiness and joy, spreads out to others who are open to the possibility of every day miracles.

I am deeply grateful for the good in my life, for the blessings that seem to appear out of nowhere.  And I am so thankful for knowing the nature of God is always my Truth, the nature of Good is always my Divine Birthright.

From this place of thankfulness, I release my Word to the Divine Action of the Law, knowing it is already done.  It is creating through me - right here, right now.  And I let it be so.  And so it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment