Saturday, September 26, 2015

Doing Nothing

The more I am on my spiritual path, the more I see that there is nothing for me to do.  And, I have the Universe's permission to do nothing.

Really, at the heart of doing nothing is the faith that it is Spirit doing the 'doing'.  My work is to stay in the flow and spend time in prayer each day.  My work is to hold the vision of my dreams and desires and sit in expectancy of my good.  My work is the process of taking small steps driven by inspired action.

It's been a journey to let go of needing to figure everything out myself, especially in a society where I'm told to set goals and prioritize lists.  But, it's been a journey, more and more, of peace.

Knowing this is about allowing, what I'd really like to do is create a miracle in the next few months.  One of my recent written affirmations is to effortlessly receive a minimum increase of $5000, with grace and in perfect ways, to pay for our sailing trip around the French Polynesian Islands.

Here's my plan.  I'm setting aside time each day to read something that will put me in the mindset of Spirit.  As I do that, I move into seeing my desire taking form, and hold onto a deep feeling of excitement and gratitude for its unfolding.

It may happen very quickly and it may take some time, but I'm committed to doing this practice until it happens.  I don't know HOW exactly the outcome will unfold.  I only know that there will be an amazing outcome, far better than I can imagine.

So, today, my intention is to hold the vision of the finished creation in my mind, to sit with it and love it, and to be grateful for its manifestation.  


"Listen to your soul. Hear your Self. The guidance you are getting is to follow your heart." 
~Neale Donald Walsch


Affirmative prayer:
Moving into the stillness of this moment, there is the recognition of something beyond this grand Universe.  It is an Infinite Intelligence that is larger than life.  It is a Creative Wisdom as majestic as the mountains.

I know this Presence as the love of God, moving in me, through me, and as me.  And, in this sacred moment, I know this Presence intimately.   Spirit is always present, guiding me to a greater expression of myself.  I am connected to the One Perfect Life and revel in this relationship with something bigger and more intelligent than me.

I am never alone as I release the need to figure things out by myself.  I focus on my heart's desire and surrender to the Divine Wisdom that leads me into inspired action.  I accept my good and experience peace and wholeness.  I hold in my mind that which I'd like to have, feeling thrilled and excited as I sit in expectancy of its unfolding, and a way is made from no way.  I welcome the success and abundance that I only need allow to reveal itself in every moment of the day and I say 'Yes' to living from the overflow.

Thank you, God, for your presence today and every day.  I give great thanks for this moment that brings me closer to the manifestation of my heart's desire.  And I am grateful for the peace at the heart of every word I speak and thought I think.

From this place of peace and joy, I release this prayer to the Divine Law of Mind, knowing it is already done.  Everything I desire is right here, right now.  No one and no thing can stop it.  And I say Amen.  Alleluia.  And so it is.

Photo courtesy of Tomas Sobek/Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment