Saturday, July 11, 2015

Have An Amazing Weekend



What are you up to this weekend?  Now that we've moved into our new home, I've noticed that my car is the next big purchase we likely need to make.  So, I'm planning on test driving a few cars to get a feel for what I'd love to drive.  Lexus?  Tesla?  Whatever it is, I'm excited to watch how the Universe will support me in this new desire.  And, here are a few fun and inspirational links from around the web....

You're most creative when you should be sleeping

Why "shameless self-promotion" needs to go

Sick of saying yes when you mean no?

Be your own guru

Someone has finally made your childhood dreams come true

4 ways your darkest moment can positively change your life

Consumed by food? 6 lessons on overcoming disordered eating

If you're a woman in your 30's or younger, you must read this

What you give out will always return

The art of making spiritual excuses


And I love this thought on success from Iyanla Vanzant: "Success is a birth process. The idea, thought, dream or goal you have is like an embryo in the womb. That embryo must be nourished. You must feed it good thoughts. Surround it with a good environment. Nurture and love it."  Enjoy your weekend!

Photo courtesy of Sascha Kohlmann/Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment