Sunday, February 15, 2015

Let Go Or Go Crazy

As I get closer to leaving on a 10-day vacation, I'm noticing the more anxious I get.  I'm not really clear why that is because I love to travel.  The only thought that comes to me is to practice simply letting go.

Maybe I'm anxious that the travel will be difficult.  Or that things won't quite work out as I hope.  Or that the weather will create delays and I'll be stuck in the airport.

So, I'm spending time visualizing how wonderful and amazing everything is going to work out.  I'm sinking into the feeling that my trip will flow with ease and that something wonderful will always be on the verge of happening.

More than that, I'm writing this post so I can set an intention that this trip will be filled with good times and miracles.  And, I'm writing the prayer in this post so that I can anchor that intention in place...and then, let it go.

Have YOU ever had those feelings of anxiety when something big is going on in your life?

Today, I set the intention that my trip to Mexico and Panama is divinely guided every step of the way, and I need only turn within in moments of anxiety and all will be well.


"The real voyage of discovery is not in seeking new places, but in seeing with new eyes." 

"Magical places are always beautiful and deserve to be contemplated...always stay
 on the bridge between the invisible and the visible." 


Affirmative Prayer:
Sitting patiently in this moment, the Divine whispers of Life can be heard; softly, gently, calm and filled with love.  It is an Infinite Intelligence that is prosperity and abundance, guiding toward success and a glorious unfolding of day upon day, minute upon minute.

Knowing I am one with this Infinite Intelligence, I allow my life to flow with ease and grace.  I am the beloved of Spirit, moving through life on a fantastic adventure, supported by a Creative Wisdom that wants only my best.

Affirming that my best is always at hand, I let go of any thought of anxiety or fear and instead, surrender to the peace that is always within.  I breathe and relax into the awareness that there is so much to see in this life and that I am lavishly supported to step out and explore.  And from this knowing, I can embrace each step of the journey - a safe and smooth flight to Mexico, a wonderful experience with the airlines as I continue on to Panama and a joyous time is had with each person I encounter.  There is only the beauty of each individual's self-expression and I get to be a part of that in every leg of my trip.

I am filled with gratitude for the financial means and freedom that have made this trip possible.  I give thanks for the blessings of Spirit as I travel from country to country.  And I am so grateful that I need only draw from the Infinite Wisdom available in each moment to know that I am safe and protected.

From this place of deep gratitude and love, I release my word to the Divine Action of the Law, knowing it is already done.  A new adventure is always available and on its way to me right now.  And I let it be so.  And so it is.


Photo courtesy of Nur Lan/Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment