Saturday, February 21, 2015

Have A Beautiful Weekend




I'm looking forward to spending some time at home this weekend, especially since I've managed to come down with a cold after all of the traveling.  The beautiful thing is, I truly believe I've kept it from turning into something beyond a cold by affirming my good health.  Just one more example where I've seen my thoughts work wonders in my life.  What are you up to this weekend?  Whatever it is, I hope you choose positive, affirming words that make for a wonderful weekend.  And, here are a few fun and inspiring links from around the web....


The easiest way for anyone to get paid to travel anywhere in the world

How to work from home (and still get things done)

Do you really need that? (Yes. That.)

How to balance your business and your family

6 compelling reasons to spend some time alone

5 ways to think yourself beautiful

How our hands reveal our character

15 healthy reasons to eat more berries

5 things to start thinking for a happier life

Made me smile

Why doing less is more fulfilling

And, above all, I hope your weekend is filled with happiness.  According to the Dalai Llama, "Happiness is the highest form of health." Enjoy your weekend!

Photo courtesy of Eole Wind/Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment