Monday, July 14, 2014

Allow Your Spiritual Eyes To Create Your Life

Now that I am on a sabbatical from work, I have some time to take a close look at what it is I've created in my life - and more importantly, to determine what I'd really like to create for my future.  I used to believe that I had to follow the steps for success that my parents laid out for me - go to college and get a degree, get a corporate job, marry a nice guy, and on and on.

Looking back, I can't complain.  I've got beautiful children from my first marriage, a wonderful husband who has picked up the slack financially so I can spend time re-discovering myself, and I live in an awesome resort-style community with great neighbors.

And for some, there is joy in school, corporate work and raising a family.  But, I also know, for me, there is so much more to life than where I am at currently.  Life is filled with possibilities, after all.  And that can be a little daunting at times.

Why?  Because I have to let go of old stories that say I can't have what I want.   I have to let go of programming that tells me, "What you see is what you get."  And what if I turn left and not right?  Will I miss my one chance at my dream?

I also have to accept and allow that I might be wildly successful.  What does that even look like?  If you trust our news media, sometimes it can look absolutely messed up!

 So, I'm sitting in the midst of choice.  I'm letting go of old thinking and attachments to how life "should" look and, I'm more and more, looking instead through spiritual eyes.

My life through Spirit means I live in the present moment and keep visioning for my highest and best potential.  I have to allow and embrace all of the changes that WILL happen (there's no doubt about that one).

I must continue to believe in myself, remain grounded and let go of self-doubt.  I'm sure I'll question if I'm making the right choices at times but I know that the Universe wants the best for me so ultimately, there are no WRONG choices.

I will not miss out on my true purpose for being here at this time just because a decision I made did not turn out as expected.

And, my hope, is that I also get to shine a light on other's highest and best vision for their life.  We are all one in life, moving in the divine creative flow.  Those soul urges that call to each of us, when shared, I believe uplift ALL of us to living our dream life.

Bottom line - it's up to each of us to expand our consciousness; to stay rooted in the possibilities that ring true (even if society says, "What are you thinking?") and to make our own choices, allowing a Power which is bigger than us to direct and guide our way.

The choice is yours.  What will you choose?

Today, I set the intention to be mindful of living in the present moment, knowing that the thoughts I think are creating what I will see in my everyday life.


"The vision that you glorify in your mind, the ideal that you enthrone in your heart
 - this you will build your life by, and this you will become." 

"We already live in a Perfect Universe, but It needs to be mentally seen and 
spiritually experienced before It can become a part of our everyday life."  
~Ernest Holmes, The Science of Mind


Affirmative Prayer:
Turning within, there is a Universal Presence that exists in the silence, the voice of an Inner Knower.  It is truth and grace, infinite supply and unlimited possibility.  It is always available and ever eternal; the freedom of the soul whose only wish is love.

In this moment of silence, there is a realization of my oneness with the Infinite; a conscious unity with the One Perfect Life.  I am a miraculous being of light, allowing the beautiful music of the Universe to sing through me.  I am joy unspeakable, filled with the all-good of Spirit that expresses as me, right here and right now.

Stepping forward into building a life of purpose, I accept the gift of freedom that allows me to discover my true potential.  I am an unlimited being, growing and evolving on a beautiful journey of exploration.  I welcome each new experience and flow with the changes easily and effortlessly.  I accept the harmony and joy that are revealed as I remain available to the present moment.  And I affirm that the highest and best vision for my life is is clear as I am guided by Divine Intelligence.  Everywhere I am is exactly where I am meant to be.

I am deeply grateful for a life lived to its fullest potential and I am thankful for the beauty and grace that surround me as I keep my spiritual eyes fixed on the truth of the Divine Presence within.  I am filled with gratitude for the endless possibilities available to me, knowing I am always safe, no matter what choices I make.  And I say Thank You Spirit for this experience.

With a feeling of reverence and awe for this moment, I release my word to the Divine Action of the Law, knowing it is already done.  Life keeps getting better and better.  And I let it be so.  And so it is.




No comments:

Post a Comment