Friday, July 12, 2013

Do I Really Want to Manifest or Co-Create?

What if I could be a well-regarded voice actor, making my livelihood by doing the voice-overs for TV and film?  Or, wouldn't it be cool to work as an author, spending my time writing about inspiration and traveling the globe talking about my work?  Or, it would be fun to have a career as a TV chef with my own show on Food Network.

I often dream and visualize about some of these career choices and I wonder why I'm still in my current day job.  I've been putting out the feeling tone of having work that is fun and inspiring and makes me excited, however, the only thing that really showed up was a new job in the same niche back in February.

Which leads me to contemplating the thought of being a co-creator in my life versus being a manifester of things.   To be honest, I've often had thoughts and then immediately panicked as if I would just bring these things into my life in the blink of an eye.  As I learn more, I realize the Universe doesn't work like that.

Now, I do need to get clear and I do need to make sure that what I believe I'm longing for IS what I really want.  However, I believe the Universe is intelligent enough to realize when I might paint myself into a corner or saddle myself with obligations that will not best serve me.

And when I have faith in the Universe guiding me and if I make more choices from a "what makes me feel good" viewpoint, I take the actions that will allow miracles in my career, in my relationships, in my finances - you name it - it's all possible.

It's this shift in perception of how Spirit works that saves me from "manifesting" a car that will be outside of what I can afford OR saves me from "manifesting" relationships that are not for my highest and best OR saves me from "manifesting" a job that will leave me raw and bitter at the end of the day.

Instead, I am co-creating a life filled with joy, living from my heart, and letting go of how I think things should be.  So, today, I set the intention and pray for clarity in the things I am starting and ask that only those serving my highest and best potential will become permanent.

Affirmative Prayer:

God, Source, Spirit, Universe - the One Power that sees beyond anything that is - moves beyond the visible and the invisible, creating trees from acorns and flowers from seeds.  This Power with perfect vision guides my every step as my sight and as my hands and as my feet.  The indwelling Spirit knows exactly where I need to be in each moment of my day.  And this Presence transforms and transmutes my life in perfect Divine order.

As God moves through me, I am strengthened in my faith and trust that every experience in my life is for my highest and best.  When things don't show up as I expected, I know it is Spirit surrounding me with love and protecting me as a parent would a child.  There is a knowing that as I get clear on projects and passions that are stirring in my soul, Spirit meets me and shows me each next step to take toward the projects that will bring me more success that I can even imagine.  I need have no worrisome thought, I need only stay focused on that which makes me feel good.

Thank you, God, for guiding me as you would a child.  Thank you, Source, for your intelligence and wisdom that powers my movement in this life.  I am thankful for the success I experience as I take Divine right action.

Releasing this Word to the action of the Law and knowing it is already done, my heart expands with love.  It is perfect, it is all good and it is empowering.  And I let it be so.  And so it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment