Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Why You Must Keep Building Your Spiritual Consciousness

"Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life."  - Confucius.  It's so true!  As I follow the path to re-evaluate what my passions are, it is giving me an opportunity to connect to what I would LOVE to do for my career.  I yearn for something that is meaningful and inspiring.

So, it's been about a week since I started writing my intentions and affirmations down - four different statements that I write down six times.  Then, I release them to the Universe and go about my day.

At the same time, I realize that part of the power of manifestation is my consciousness.  Now that I am taking small steps in my soul's journey, knowing there is something more that will unfold, I hold it in my conscious thought that my perfect and right career will get my attention.

Whatever it is that I am seeking, I have faith that it is also seeking me.

The minute I wrote those words, Cheryl Richardson's voice pops into my head (I love to listen to Hay House Radio as I contemplate and write what is on my heart).   She is recommending her online event, Fueling the Entrepreneurial Spirit, to a caller.  Shen then continues by giving the caller an affirmation - I am effectively self-employed.

Wait - that's MY affirmation!  Okay, the Universe now has my attention...

Needless to say, I went to the link Cheryl read off and signed up for the online event.  Even better - it's On Demand so I have no excuse NOT to listen to the event (sorry, Ego, no resisting this one.)

As I make the choice every day to keep moving forward in my actions - to keep writing, to keep learning, to keep doing something creative - I am building a life that will allow my dream job to be realized.

My intentions and affirmations help keep my vision honed.  And, my conscious thought that my highest and best career is also seeking me is guiding the Universe to provide messages like "Here is this event, Sandy, sign up now."

In The Power of Intention, Wayne Dyer says, "Being aligned with the Universal field means having faith that your Creator knows why you're here, even if you don't.  It means surrendering the little mind to the big mind, and remembering that your purpose will be revealed in the same way that you were revealed.  Purpose, too, is birthed from creativeness, kindness, love, and receptivity to an endlessly abundant world.  Keep this connection pure and you'll be guided in all of your actions."

I realize that there may be challenges and yet, in the middle of leaping into this journey I am on, I also choose to believe the Universe is working on my behalf.  So, we'll see where it goes from here!


What guidance have YOU received from the Universe today?  And are you following your intuition?

Today, I set the intention to keep my thoughts aligned with my intentions and affirmations, sitting in expectancy of my good and remembering that my true nature is wholeness and unconditional love.

"Your purpose is between you and your Source, and the closer you get to what
 that field of intention looks and acts like, the more you'll know that you're being
 purposefully guided.  You might have zero measurable aptitudes and skills in a 
given area, yet feel inwardly drawn to doing it.  Forget the aptitude-test results, 
forget the absence of skills or know-how, and most important, ignore the opinions
 of others and listen to your heart."  


"Expect to have hope rekindled.  Expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous
 ways.  The dry seasons in life do not last.  The spring rains will come again."  


Affirmative Prayer:
Taking a breathe and going within, at the core of life, there is an essence of Spirit, of Source, of Divine Love.  It is a vibrant, shimmering beacon of hope filled with joy, with peace, with harmony and with grace.  And just as a lighthouse guides ships at sea, so does this Infinite Essence guide all that is, never wavering in the strength and power that it provides unconditionally each and every day.

Embracing my Oneness with this Essence, there is an absolute certainty that the strength and the power of Divine Wisdom and Infinite Intelligence is my true nature.  And at my core, I feel the presence that is wholeness, that is perfection, and I am complete just as I am.  All of Life flows around and through and as me, expressing in beautiful, magnificent ways.

Every part of my being accepts this truth of my Oneness with Source.  And I affirm that in my own unique way, I am stepping into the life I am being called to live.  As I hold the conscious thoughts of living a meaningful and inspiring life, the Universe carries me to an even higher place of my unfolding.  I welcome the transformation that occurs as I accept this calling of living my purpose.  And I affirm that opportunities and success are right where I am now, lifting me to greater fulfillment in my career, in the work that I am here to do.  

I am so grateful for the blessings that are revealed as I trust that the Universe is building me up for something even better than I imagined in my career.  And I am thankful for the love that surrounds me as I take one step at a time toward my dreams.   I am filled with a deep gratitude for the absolute knowing of answered prayer.

Rejoicing in this truth, I release my Word to the Divine Action of the Law, knowing it is already done.  My steps forward are clear and certain.  And I let it be so.  And so it is!








No comments:

Post a Comment